Mobility Authority roads are modern, all-electronic toll roads, meaning drivers don’t have to stop — or even slow down — to pay their tolls. Customers can either pay through their electronic tag account or pay by mail.
We operate the following toll roads in Travis and Williamson Counties:
- 183A Toll Road: An eleven-mile toll road extending northward from RM 620 through Cedar Park and Leander in Williamson County
- 290 Toll Road: A six-mile toll road along US 290 from US 183 to SH 130 in east Austin
- MoPac Express Lane: A six-mile variably-priced tolled express lane segment along MoPac between RM 2222 and Parmer Lane.
- 71 Toll Lane: A four-mile toll road along SH 71 from Presidential Blvd to SH 130 in east Austin
TOLL BILL PAYMENT CENTER
Click here for payment options if you got a toll bill in the mail for any of the toll roads listed above.
Questions about your toll bill?
In the Austin area, call (512) 323-4204. Toll free 1 (888) 811-4565.
Pay By Mail is available on all toll roads in Central Texas, although you may receive separate bills from different tolling authorities, depending on which roads you use. Learn more here.
Pay By Mail customers are charged a slightly higher rate than customers with an electronic tag and incur a $1.00 processing charge per bill. Pay By Mail customers are billed using the address on their vehicle registration information. If you choose to Pay By Mail, please make sure your information is up to date so your bill is sent to the correct address.
Failure to pay a Toll Bill can result in additional fees and court fines. If you lease a car or loan your car out, be aware that under Texas law you are responsible for any tolls incurred by the driver.
- Click here for a fact sheet on paying tolls in Texas
- Click here for more information about toll violations and fees.
SAVE 25% ON YOUR TOLLS WITH AN ELECTRONIC TAG
Electronic tags remain the easiest, most cost-effective way to pay tolls on 183A, 290 Toll, the MoPac Express Lane, 71 Toll Lane, and other Texas toll roads across the state. Open up a tag account and save 25% off the Pay By Mail toll rate.
The Mobility Authority currently accepts TxDOT’s TxTAG, NTTA’s TollTag, and HCTRA’s EZ TAG.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT PAYMENT OPTIONS, CLICK HERE.
Please note, you will not be able to pay your electronic tag or Pay by Mail bill at the Central Texas Regional Mobility Authority offices.