General Meeting of the Board of Directors
This is an archived board meeting.
2023 Sep 27
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Meeting RecapPlay Video
Board of Directors Workshop
- Welcome and opportunity for public comment.
- Approve the minutes from the August 16, 2023 Regular Board Meeting and the September 20, 2023 Board Workshop.
- Prohibit the operation of certain vehicles on Mobility Authority toll facilities pursuant to the Habitual Violator Program.
- Approve a contract with Dan Williams Company for metal beam guard fence replacement on the 183A Toll facility.
- Accept the unaudited financial statements for July 2023.
- Discuss and take appropriate action regarding a cost-of-living adjustment for Mobility Authority retirees.
- Discuss and consider approving a contract with Deloitte Consulting, LLP for toll operations and maintenance services related to the Mobility Authority’s Data Platform System.
- Approve the annual cybersecurity training compliance report for submittal to the Texas Department of Information Resources as required by Texas Government Code §2054.5191.
- Discuss and consider approving a contract with Dan Williams Company for construction of the County Line Road Project funded by Travis County.
- Executive Director Report.
- EXECUTIVE SESSION: Discuss the sale, transfer, or exchange of one or more parcels or interests in real property owned by the Mobility Authority and related legal issues.
- EXECUTIVE SESSION: Discuss legal issues related to claims by or against the Mobility Authority; pending or contemplated litigation and any related settlement offers.
- EXECUTIVE SESSION: Discuss legal issues relating to procurement and financing of Mobility Authority transportation projects and toll system improvements.
- EXECUTIVE SESSION: Discuss personnel matters.
- Adjourn meeting.
- September 27, 2023 Board Meeting Binder
- September 27, 2023 Board Meeting Presentation