General Meeting of the Board of Directors
This is an archived board meeting.
2015 Mar 25
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Meeting RecapMinutes Resolutions
- Welcome and opening remarks by the Chairman and members of the Board of Directors.
- Opportunity for public comment.
- Award a contract for independent auditing services.
- Approve the minutes for the February 25, 2015, Regular Board Meeting.
- Accept the financial statements for February 2015.
- Update on the MoPac Improvement Project.
- Update on CAMPO activities and programs.
- Executive Director's Report.
- Executive Session: Discuss acquisition of one or more parcels or interests in real property needed for the Bergstrom Expressway Project (183 South) Project.
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues related to claims by or against the Mobility Authority, pending or contemplated litigation and any related settlement offers; or other matters as authorized by §551.071 (Consultation With Attorney).
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues relating to procurement and financing of Mobility Authority transportation projects, as authorized by §551.071 (Consultation With Attorney).
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues related to legislation proposed to the 84th Texas Legislature that could affect the Mobility Authority or its operations, as authorized by §551.071 (Consultation With Attorney).
- Authorize execution of a contract to acquire for the Bergstrom Expressway (183 South) Project a 0.0479 acre parcel of real estate owned by the City of Austin, located at the intersection of Darby Street and Wilcab Road in Travis County, for $1,460.00.
- Report on legislative issues and possible action to revise the Mobility Authority legislative program for the 84th Texas Legislature.
- Adjourn Meeting.
- March 25, 2015 Board Book
- March 25 2015 PowerPoint Presentations