General Meeting of the Board of Directors
This is an archived board meeting.
2015 Sep 30
- Welcome and opening remarks by the Chairman and members of the Board of Directors.
- Opportunity for public comment.
- Approve a contract with Nortex Concrete Lift & Stabilization, Inc., under the state purchasing program of the Texas Comptroller to provide pavement maintenance services as needed.
- Approve a work authorization for Group Solutions RJW to provide public involvement services for the 183 South (Bergstrom Expressway) project.
- Approve additional funding for the contract with Maldonado Nursery and Landscaping, Inc., for landscape maintenance on Mobility Authority roadways.
- Approve a time extension and additional funding for the contract with Austin Traffic Signal Construction Co., Inc., for routine maintenance and repair of traffic signals and roadway illumination on Mobility Authority roadways.
- Approve an amendment to extend the agreement with the North East Texas Regional Mobility Authority to provide toll collection processing services.
- Approve the annual compliance report to the Texas Department of Transportation required by 43 Texas Administrative Code §26.65.
- Award a contract for system-wide performance based maintenance services for current and future Mobility Authority corridors.
- Award a professional services contract to provide survey quality assurance services for the 183 South (Bergstrom Expressway) project.
- Award a professional services contract to provide materials acceptance testing services for the 183 South (Bergstrom Expressway) project.
- Award a professional services contract to provide construction inspection services for the 183 South (Bergstrom Expressway) project.
- Authorize solicitation of bids for a construction contract for interim improvements at the SH 130 – Manor Expressway intersection.
- Authorize procurement of professional engineering design services for direct connectors at the SH 130 – Manor Expressway intersection.
- Accept the financial statements for July and August 2015.
- UPDATED CONTENT: Approve the minutes for the July 21, 2015, Special Meeting, the minutes for the July 29, 2015, Regular Board Meeting, and the minutes for the August 24, 2015, Special Meeting.
- UPDATED CONTENT: Audit Committee Meeting.
- Executive Director's Report.
- Discuss acquisition of one or more parcels or interests in real property needed for the 183 South project and related legal issues, including consideration of the use of eminent domain to condemn property, pursuant to §551.072 (Deliberation Regarding
- Discuss legal issues related to claims by or against the Mobility Authority; pending or contemplated litigation and any related settlement offers; or other matters as authorized by §551.071 (Consultation With Attorney).
- Discuss legal issues relating to procurement and financing of Mobility Authority transportation projects, as authorized by §551.071 (Consultation With Attorney).
- Discuss personnel matters as authorized by §551.074 (Personnel Matters).
- Consideration of the use of eminent domain to condemn property for the 183 South Project.
- Authorize negotiation and execution of a contract to purchase each of the following described parcels or property interests for the 183 South (Bergstrom Expressway) Project.
- UPDATED CONTENT: September 30, 2015 Large Board Book for Download.
- September 30 Board Meeting Presentation Slides