General Meeting of the Board of Directors
This is an archived board meeting.
2013 Oct 02
Meeting RecapMinutes Resolutions
- Welcome and opening remarks by the Chairman and members of the Board of Directors.
- Opportunity for Public Comment.
- Audit Committee Meeting, presentation, and action for Fiscal Year 2013 Audit Reports.
- Approve the minutes for the August 28, 2013, Regular Board Meeting.
- Approve naming the Mobility Authority board meeting room to honor Lowell H. Lebermann, Jr.
- Approve an interlocal agreement with the Texas Department of Transportation for off-site materials, independent assurance, and skid and permeability testing.
- Discussion and possible action regarding the region's future utilization of MOKAN as a transportation corridor.
- Authorize negotiation of an extension to interim financing from Regions Bank.
- Approve Texas County and District Retirement System Plan Provisions for Plan Year 2014.
- Approve the financial statements for July and August, 2013.
- Policy for locating monument signs on Mobility Authority right-of-way.
- Monthly status report on the MoPac Improvement Project.
- Executive Director's Report.
- Executive Session: Discuss acquisition of one or more parcels or interests in real property needed for the Manor Expressway Project.
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues related to claims by or against the Mobility Authority, pending or contemplated litigation and any related settlement offers; or other matters as authorized by §551.071 (Consultation With Attorney).
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues relating to procurement and financing of Mobility Authority transportation projects, as authorized by §551.071 (Consultation With Attorney).
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues related to legislation enacted by the 83rd Texas Legislature that could affect the Mobility Authority or its operations, as authorized by §551.071 (Consultation With Attorney).
- Authorize negotiation and execution of a purchase contract, a settlement agreement, or both in a pending eminent domain proceeding to acquire the following described parcel or property interest for the Manor Expressway Project: Parcel 42 & Parcel 22AC
- Adjourn Meeting.
- Large Board Book for Download.