General Meeting of the Board of Directors
This is an archived board meeting.
2013 Oct 30
- Welcome and opening remarks by the Chairman and members of the Board of Directors.
- Opportunity for Public Comment.
- Approve the minutes for the October 2, 2013, Regular Board Meeting.
- Approve an agreement with the Texas Department of Transportation relating to the financing, development, and operation of the SH 71 Toll Lanes Project.
- Approve an advance funding agreement with the Texas Department of Transportation for the Bergstrom Expressway (183 South) Project.
- Approve an agreement with Travis County relating to development of a 1.9 mile roadway from SH 71 south to Pearce Lane.
- Approve a new work authorization with Atkins North America, Inc., for engineering services relating to the design and construction of a 1.9 mile roadway from SH 71 south to Pearce Lane.
- Approve issuance of a procurement for surface crack sealing on 183A frontage roads.
- Report the automatic toll rate escalation percentage to become effective January 1, 2014, and, if desired, approve a modified toll rate escalation percentage effective January 1, 2014.
- Approve the annual compliance report to the Texas Department of Transportation required by 43 Texas Administrative Code §26.65.
- Approve the financial statements for September, 2013.
- Presentation by the Texas Department of Transportation on the I-35 Capital Area Improvement Program.
- Briefing on toll collection and enforcement activities.
- Quarterly Briefing on the MoPac Improvement Project.
- Quarterly Briefing on the Manor Expressway Project.
- Quarterly Briefing on the following projects: Bergstrom Expressway, Oak Hill Parkway, MoPac South, 183 North, and SH 45 Southwest.
- Executive Director's Report.
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues related to claims by or against the Mobility Authority, pending or contemplated litigation and any related settlement offers; or other matters as authorized by §551.071 (Consultation With Attorney).
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues relating to procurement and financing of Mobility Authority transportation projects, as authorized by §551.071 (Consultation With Attorney).
- Adjourn Meeting.
- Large Board Book for Download.