Regular Meeting of the Board of Directors
This is an archived board meeting.
2012 Dec 05
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Welcome and opening remarks by the Chairman and members of the Board of Directors.
- Opportunity for Public Comment.
- Approve the minutes for the October 31, 2012, Regular Board Meeting and the November 14, 2012 Board Retreat and Workshop.
- Authorize negotiation of a contract for preliminary engineering and environmental services for the MoPac South Project.
- Authorize a new work authorization with HNTB Corporation for general engineering consultant services related to the MoPac South Project.
- Approve a change order to the contract with Central Texas Mobility Constructors relating to pavement sections for the Manor Expressway.
- Approve an amendment to the contract with MSX International, Inc., for general toll system consulting services.
- Approve a new work authorization with MSX International, Inc., to provide general toll system consulting services for the Manor Expressway Project and the MoPac Improvement Project.
- Authorize execution of the project development agreement with the Texas Department of Transportation for the MoPac Improvement Project.
- Authorize the Executive Director to negotiate and execute certain agreements that restrict direct access to Mobility Authority right-of-way from adjacent land.
- Amend the Policy Code relating to toll policies and operations.
- Accept the financial reports for October 2012.
- Executive Director's Report.
- Executive Session: Discuss acquisition of one or more parcels or interests in real property needed for the 183A Turnpike Project and related legal issues.
- Executive Session: Discuss acquisition of real property or interests in real property for Mobility Authority office space and related needs, and related legal issues.
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues related to claims by or against the Mobility Authority, pending or contemplated litigation and any related settlement offers; or other matters.
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues relating to procurement and financing of Mobility Authority transportation projects.
- Executive Session: Discuss personnel matters.
- Authorize negotiation and execution of a purchase contract, a settlement agreement, or both in a pending eminent domain proceeding for the 183A Turnpike Project (Parcel 75AC).
- Authorize negotiation and execution of a lease for Mobility Authority office space and related amenities.
- Authorize negotiation and execution of an amendment to the consulting agreement with Stantec Consulting Services, Inc., relating to traffic and revenue studies for the 183A Turnpike.
- Adjourn Meeting.
- Large Board Book for Download.