General Meeting of the Board of Directors
This is an archived board meeting.
2014 Nov 19
Meeting RecapMinutes Resolutions
- Welcome and opening remarks by the Chairman and members of the Board of Directors.
- Opportunity for public comment.
- Approve the annual compliance report to the Texas Department of Transportation required by 43 Texas Administrative Code §26.65.
- Approve the minutes for the October 29, 2014, Regular Board Meeting.
- Approve the financial statements for October 2014.
- Approve a change order with Central Texas Mobility Constructors, LLC to minimize impacts to a wetland west of Harris Branch.
- Approve a change order with Central Texas Mobility Constructors, LLC for eastern terminus geometric revisions.
- Amend the Policy Code provisions for procurements of general goods and services using a competitive sealed proposal and authorize procurements under that process for contracts to provide roadway maintenance services.
- Update on the MoPac Improvement Project.
- Update on the MoPac Express Lanes information Campaign.
- Executive Director's report.
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues related to claims by or against the Mobility Authority, pending or contemplated litigation and any related settlement offers; or other matters as authorized by §551.071 (Consultation With Attorney).
- Adjourn Meeting.
- Large Board Book.