Board of Directors Workshop| November 14, 2012
This is an archived board meeting.
2012 Nov 14
9:00 AM - 12:01 PM
Meeting RecapMinutes Resolutions
- Welcome and opening remarks by the Chairman and members of the Board of Directors.
- Opportunity for Public Comment.
- Role of Board of Directors in directing organization: Sustainability; Innovation.
- Funding and budgeting for capital improvement projects: Regional Mobility; Sustainability.
- Briefing regarding the use of public private partnerships for upcoming Mobility Authority projects: Innovation; Sustainability; Economic Vitality.
- Report on operations: Innovation; Regional Mobility.
- Authorize procurement of a MoPac Improvement Project community outreach manager: Innovation; Economic Vitality; Regional Mobility.
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues related to First Baptist Church of Leander, et al v. Texas Department of Transportation, et al; Cause No. D-1-GN-09-001329 in the 201st District Court of Travis County, Texas.
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues relating to the procurement and financing of current and future Mobility Authority transportation projects.
- Executive Session: Discuss personnel matters.
- Large Board Book for Download