General Meeting of the Board of Directors
This is an archived board meeting.
2015 May 27
- Welcome and opening remarks by the Chairman and members of the Board of Directors.
- Opportunity for public comment.
- Presentation of draft budget for Fiscal Year 2015-2016.
- Approve the minutes for the April 22, 2015, Regular Board Meeting.
- Accept the financial statements for April 2015.
- Approve an updated and restated list of firms authorized to provide investment banking services to the Mobility Authority.
- Approve an amendment to the contract with Crosswind Communications, LLC, for communication and marketing consulting services.
- Approve an interlocal agreement with The University of Texas at Austin (Center for Transportation Research) for dynamic traffic modeling services.
- Approve an amendment to the agreement with Gila Corporation d/b/a Municipal Services Bureau for violation processing and debt collection services.
- Authorize negotiation and execution of a contract for public involvement services for the Bergstrom Expressway Project.
- Approve decision to discontinue study on VPPP 183A Downstream Impacts Program.
- Briefing on design-build contract for the Bergstrom Expressway (183 South) Project.
- Executive Director's Report.
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues related to claims by or against the Mobility Authority; pending or contemplated litigation and any related settlement offers; or other matters as authorized by §551.071 (Consultation With Attorney).
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues relating to procurement and financing of Mobility Authority transportation projects, as authorized by §551.071 (Consultation With Attorney).
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues related to legislation proposed to the 84th Texas Legislature that could affect the Mobility Authority or its operations, as authorized by §551.071 (Consultation With Attorney).
- Executive Session: Discuss personnel matters as authorized by §551.074 (Personnel Matters).
- Approve selection of the highest-ranked proposer to the request for detailed proposals for a design-build contract for the Bergstrom Expressway, and authorize the ED to negotiate and bring to the Board a final design-build contract for approval.
- Report on legislative issues and possible action to revise the Mobility Authority legislative program for the 84th Texas Legislature.
- Adjourn Meeting.
- May 27 2015 Board Book
- May 27 2015 Board Meeting Presentations