General Meeting of the Board of Directors
This is an archived board meeting.
2014 Mar 26
9:00 AM - 12:01 PM
Meeting RecapMinutes Resolutions
- Welcome and opening remarks by the Chairman and members of the Board of Directors.
- Opportunity for public comment.
- Approve the minutes for the February 26, 2014, Regular Board Meeting and the March 19, 2014, Board Workshop.
- Accept the financial statements for February 2016.
- Approve an agreement with Travis County and Hays County relating to financing and development of the SH 45 SW Project.
- Authorize procurement of a construction contract for the Maha Loop/Elroy Road project.
- Award a construction contract for the Manor Expressway maintenance yard.
- Authorize the Executive Director to negotiate, execute, and convey to the City of Austin all drainage easements required to develop the Manor Expressway maintenance yard.
- Approve a change order with Central Texas Mobility Constructors, LLC, relating to painting for the Manor Expressway.
- Exercise the option of the Mobility Authority under state law to develop, finance, construct, and operate the Bergstrom Expressway (183 South) Project as a toll project.
- Authorize a request for qualifications for a design-build contract to develop the Bergstrom Expressway (183 South) Project, and designate the Authority's representative for that design-build procurement process.
- Approve the financial statements for February 2014.
- Update on the Central Corridor High-Capacity Transit Study – Kyle Keahey.
- Executive Director's report.
- Executive Session: Discuss acquisition of one or more parcels or interests in real property needed for the Manor Expressway Project and related legal issues, as authorized by §551.072 (Deliberation Regarding Real Property; Closed Meeting) by §551.071.
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues related to claims by or against the Mobility Authority, pending or contemplated litigation and any related settlement offers; or other matters as authorized by §551.071 (Consultation With Attorney).
- Declare a public necessity to acquire the following described parcel or interest in real property for the Manor Expressway Project by the use of the power of eminent domain: Parcel 21A(AC).
- Adjourn Meeting.
- Large Book for Download.