General Meeting of the Board of Directors
This is an archived board meeting.
2013 Jun 26
Meeting RecapMinutes Resolutions
- Welcome and opening remarks by the Chairman and members of the Board of Directors.
- Opportunity for Public Comment.
- Approve the minutes for the May 22, 2013 Regular Board Meeting.
- Adopt the FY 2014 Budget for the Mobility Authority.
- Approve a new work authorization with HNTB Corporation for general engineering consultant services related to the MoPac Improvement Project.
- Approve an agreement with the City of Cedar Park providing direct access to northbound Brushy Creek Loop for its BMC Drive Project.
- Authorize release of a 0.1484 acre portion of a Mobility Authority drainage easement located within City of Cedar Park right-of-way for its BMC Drive Project.
- Approve an agreement with the Texas Department of Transportation to authorize Mobility Authority connection to and use of the TxDOT telecommunications network.
- Declare certain personal property of the Mobility Authority as salvage or surplus property subject to disposal.
- Authorize issuance of $5.3 million in interim financing for Mobility Authority project costs.
- Accept the financial reports for May 2013.
- Briefing on legislation affecting the Mobility Authority considered by the 83rd Texas Legislature (Regular and Special Session).
- Briefing on the HERO Program.
- Executive Director's Report.
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues related to claims by or against the Mobility Authority, pending or contemplated litigation and any related settlement offers; or other matters as authorized by §551.071 (Consultation With Attorney).
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues relating to procurement and financing of Mobility Authority transportation projects, as authorized by §551.071 (Consultation With Attorney).
- Executive Session: Discuss personnel matters as authorized by §551.074 (Personnel Matters).
- Large Board Book for Download.