General Meeting of the Board of Directors
This is an archived board meeting.
2016 Jun 15
- Welcome and opening remarks by the Chairman and members of the Board of Directors
- Open Comment Period for Public Comment
- Approve Amendment No. 1 to the Consulting Services Agreement with Sigma Information Group, Inc.
- Approve Amendment No. 1 to the Personal Services Agreement with Neal Spelce for Communications Support Services
- Approve an Agreement with eBuilder for Program Management System Services
- Approve Amendment No. 3 to CP&Y's Work Authorization No. 1 for a time extension for the development of the 183 North Project
- Approve the minutes for the May 3, 2016 Regular Board Meeting
- Accept the financial statements for April 2016
- Authorize the advertisement of bid proposals for construction services for the SH 45 Southwest Project
- Presentation and discussion on Waiver of Primacy on the SH 45 Southwest Project
- Approve Agreement with Parsons Brinkerhoff for general engineering consulting services
- Discuss and Consider Approval of Supplement No. 3 to HNTB's Work Authorization No. 16 for the MoPac Improvement Project
- Discuss and Consider Adoption of the Proposed 2017 Operating Budget
- Presentation on the May 12, 2016 Sale of Senior Lien Revenue Refunding Bonds, Series 2016
- Authorize the Issuance, Sale and Delivery of Central Texas Regional Mobility Authority Subordinate Lien Revenue Refunding Bonds, Series 2016, in Accordance with Specified Parameters
- Approve Second Amendment to the Transportation Infrastructure Finance and Innovation (TIFIA) Agreement
- Discuss and consider appropriate action on the proposed Interlocal Agreement with the Capital Area Metropolitan Planning Organization to fund and participate in the Near Northwest Corridor – Connections Case Study
- Presentation and discussion on the proposed Memorandum of Agreement with Capital Metro and Capital Area Metropolitan Planning Organization to implement the Park and Ride Initiative
- Monthly update on transportation projects
- Executive Director's Report
- Discuss legal issues related to claims by or against the Mobility Authority as authorized by §551.071 (Consultation With Attorney).
- Discuss legal issues relating to procurement and financing, as authorized by §551.071 (Consultation With Attorney).
- Discuss personnel matters as authorized by §551.074 (Personnel Matters).
- Large Board Book for the June 15, 2016 Regular Board Meeting
- PowerPoint Presentation