Regular Meeting of the Board of Directors
This is an archived board meeting.
2012 Jul 25
9:00 AM - 12:01 PM
Meeting RecapMinutes Resolutions
- Welcome and opening remarks by the Chairman and members of the Board of Directors.
- Opportunity for Public Comment.
- Approve the minutes for the June 27, 2012, Regular Board Meeting.
- Approve an increase to 75 m.p.h. of the maximum speed limit on the 183A Turnpike.
- Approve an advance funding agreement with the Texas Department of Transportation for the HERO Program.
- Approve an amendment to the contract with W.P. Engineering Consultants, Inc. to continue providing services for the HERO Program.
- Approve a work authorization with HNTB Corporation to provide oversight anf support for the HERO Program.
- Approve an amendment to the GEC Master Contract with Atkins North America, Inc., to provide continued operations and maintenance, trust indenture, and future project development support.
- Approve an amendment to the GEC Master Contract with HNTB Corporation to provide continued operations and maintenance, trust indenture, and future project development support.
- Accept the financial reports for June, 2012.
- Quarterly Briefing on the Manor Expressway Project.
- Quarterly Briefing on the Mopac Improvement Project.
- Executive Director's Report.
- Discuss acquisition of one or more parcels or interests in real property needed for the Manor Expressway Project and related legal issues, pursuant to §551.072 (Deliberation Regarding Real Property; Closed Meeting) & §551.071 (Consultation with Attorney
- Discuss legal issues related to claims by or against the Mobility Authority, pending or contemplated litigation and any related settlement offers; or other matters as authorized by §551.071 (Consultation With Attorney).
- Discuss legal issues relating to procurement and financing of Mobility Authority transportation projects, as authorized by §551.071 (Consultation With Attorney).
- Discuss personnel matters as authorized by §551.074 (Personnel Matters).
- Authorize negotiation and execution of a purchase contract, a settlement agreement, or both in a pending eminent domain proceeding to acquire the following described parcel or property interest for the Manor Expressway Project: Parcel 60 & Parcel 35.
- Adjourn Meeting.
- Large Board Book for Download.