Regular Meeting of the Board of Directors
This is an archived board meeting.
2013 Jan 30
Meeting RecapMinutes Resolutions
- Welcome and opening remarks by the Chairman and members of the Board of Directors.
- Opportunity for Public Comment.
- Approve the minutes for the December 21, 2012, Special Called Board Meeting.
- Approve an interlocal agreement with the North East Texas Regional Mobility Authority to provide toll transaction processing and toll collection services by and through the Mobility Authority.
- Authorize procurement of landscape maintenance services for Mobility Authority road corridors.
- Authorize a new work authorization with HNTB Corporation for general engineering consultant services related to the 183 North Express Lanes Project.
- Approve an agreement with the Texas Department of Transportation to use TxDOT conduit and related infrastructure to install Mobility Authority telecommunication and toll system infrastructure.
- Authorize issuance of a request for qualifications for additional firms interested in providing investment banking services to the Mobility Authority.
- Approve an updated list of brokers authorized to provide investment services to the Mobility Authority.
- Approve Article 1 (Investment Policy), Chapter 2 of the Policy Code with no changes following the annual review of that policy.
- Report on legislative issues and possible action to revise the Mobility Authority legislative program for the 83rd Texas Legislature.
- Accept the financial reports for November and December 2012.
- Quarterly Briefing on the MoPac Improvement Project.
- Quarterly Briefing on the Manor Expressway Project.
- Quarterly Briefing on environmental assessments for: the Bergstrom Expressway, the Oak Hill Parkway, the MoPac South Express Lanes Project, the 183 North Express Lanes Project, and the SH 45 Southwest Project.
- Executive Director's report.
- Executive Session: Discuss acquisition of one or more parcels or interests in real property needed for the Manor Expressway Project and related legal issues.
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues related to claims by or against the Mobility Authority; pending or contemplated litigation and any related settlement offers; or other matters.
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues relating to procurement and financing of Mobility Authority transportation projects.
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues relating to legislation proposed to the 83rd Texas Legislature that could affect the Mobility Authority or its operations.
- Executive Session: Discuss personnel matters.
- Authorize negotiation and execution of a purchase contract, a settlement agreement, or both in a pending eminent domain proceeding to acquire the following described parcel or property interest for the Manor Expressway Project: Parcel 28 & Parcel 32.
- Adjourn Meeting.
- Large Book for Download.