General Meeting of the Board of Directors
This is an archived board meeting.
2014 Dec 17
Meeting RecapMinutes Resolutions
- Welcome and opening remarks by the Chairman and members of the Board of Directors.
- Opportunity for public comment.
- Adopt the Mobility Authority 2014 Annual Report.
- Approve a supplement to the work authorization with Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. for preliminary engineering and environmental services on the MoPac South project.
- Approve a supplement to the work authorization with HNTB Corporation for general engineering oversight services on the MoPac South project.
- Approve the minutes for the November 19, 2014, Regular Board Meeting.
- Amend the Policy Code to recognize local presence as a consideration in certain procurements for general goods and services.
- Approve the financial statements for November 2014.
- Update on the MoPac Improvement Project.
- Executive Director's Report.
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues relating to procurement and financing of Mobility Authority transportation projects, as authorized by §551.071 (Consultation With Attorney).
- Executive Session: Discuss personnel matters as authorized by §551.074 (Personnel Matters), including evaluation of the performance of the Executive Director.
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues related to claims by or against the Mobility Authority, pending or contemplated litigation and any related settlement offers; or other matters as authorized by §551.071 (Consultation With Attorney).
- Authorize the Executive Director to extend the termination date for certain qualfied professional service agreements.
- Approve an amended employment agreement with the Executive Director, including compensation and other contract terms.
- Adjourn Meeting.
- Large Board Book.