General Meeting of the Board of Directors
This is an archived board meeting.
2022 Aug 31
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Meeting RecapMinutes Resolutions Play Video
General Meeting of the Board of Directors & Strategic Plan Workshop
- Welcome and opportunity for public comment.
- Approve the minutes from the July 27, 2022 Regular Board Meeting.
- Prohibit the operation of certain vehicles on Mobility Authority toll facilities pursuant to the Habitual Violator Program.
- Approve an interlocal agreement with the Texas Department of Transportation to co-locate personnel at TxTAG Customer Service Centers.
- Accept the unaudited financial statements for June 2022 and financial statements for July 2022.
- Discuss and consider approving a contract with Dan Williams Company for the construction of the Barton Skyway Ramp Relief Project.
- Executive Director Report.
- EXECUTIVE SESSION: Discuss the sale, transfer, or exchange of one or more parcels or interests in real property.
- EXECUTIVE SESSION: Discuss legal issues related to claims by or against the Mobility Authority.
- EXECUTIVE SESSION: Discuss legal issues relating to procurement and financing.
- EXECUTIVE SESSION: Discuss personnel matters.
- Discuss and consider approving an amendment to the design-build contract with Colorado River Constructors for the 183 South Project to extend the time to informally resolve claims.
- Discuss and consider amending the Executive Director’s Employment Agreement.
- STRATEGIC PLAN WORKSHOP: Presentation and discussion of the draft Mobility Authority Strategic Plan.
- Adjourn Meeting.
- August 31, 2022 Board Meeting Board Book
- August 31, 2022 Board Meeting Presentation