Regular Meeting of the Board of Directors
This is an archived board meeting.
2012 Oct 26
- Welcome and opening remarks by the Chairman and members of the Board of Directors.
- Opportunity for Public Comment – See Notes at the end of this agenda.
- Discuss, consider, and take appropriate action to accept the Fiscal Year 2012 Audit Reports.
- Approve the minutes for the August 28, 2012, Regular Board Meeting and the September 13, 2012, Special Called Meeting.
- Report the automatic Toll Rate Escalation Percentage to become effective January 1, 2013, and, if desired, approve a modified Toll Rate Escalation Percentage effective January 1, 2013.
- Adopt base toll rates for the Manor Expressway.
- Authorize the Executive Director to file one or more requests for financial assistance with TxDOT for funding to develop the MoPac South Project and the Bergstrom Expressway Project, and to negotiate and execute agreements required to obtain assistance.
- Authorize a new work authorization with HNTB Corporation for services related to environmental review and procurement and review of design work for the MoPac South Project.
- Approve a legislative program for issues and proposals affecting the Mobility Authority in the 83rd Texas Legislature.
- Authorize an extension of the HERO Program services on IH-35 and U.S. Highway 183.
- Approve 2013 Plan Year Changes to the CTRMA Plan with the Texas County and District Retirement System.
- Accept the financial reports for August and September 2012.
- Quarterly Briefing on the Manor Expressway Project.
- Quarterly Briefing on the Mopac Improvement Project.
- Quarterly Briefing on environmental assessments for the Bergstrom Expressway, the Oak Hill Parkway, the MoPac South Express Lanes Project, the 183 North Express Lanes Project, and the SH 45 Southwest Project.
- Executive Director's report.
- Executive Session: Discuss acquisition of one or more parcels or interests in real property needed for the 183A Project and related legal issues.
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues related to First Baptist Church of Leander, et al v. Texas Department of Transportation, et al; Cause No. D-1-GN-09-001329 in the 201st District Court of Travis County, Texas.
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues related to claims by or against the Mobility Authority, pending or contemplated litigation and any related settlement offers; or other matters.
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues relating to the procurement and financing of current and future Mobility Authority transportation projects.
- Executive Session: Discuss personnel matters.
- Authorize execution of an agreement to acquire the following described property interests for the 183A Project: Parcel 52N and Parcel 82AC.
- Authorize vacating and releasing a denial of access easement to the landowner of the following described parcel or property interest for the 183A Project: Parcel 82AC.
- Adjourn Meeting.
- Large Board Book for Download.