General Meeting of the Board of Directors
This is an archived board meeting.
2014 Jul 30
- Welcome and opening remarks by the Chairman and members of the Board of Directors.
- Opportunity for public comment.
- Authorize a procurement for marketing services for the MoPac Express Lanes information campaign.
- Authorize a procurement for services related to traffic signals, signage, and lighting on Mobility Authority roadways.
- Approve the minutes for the June 25, 2014, Regular Board Meeting.
- Approve the unaudited financial statements for June 2014.
- Approve an amendment to the contract with CDM Smith Inc. for traffic and revenue studies on Mobility Authority toll projects.
- Authorize the Executive Director to execute an amendment to the advance funding agreement with the Texas Department of Transportation for the Bergstrom Expressway Project.
- Authorize the Executive Director to execute an advance funding agreement with the Texas Department of Transportation for the Oak Hill Parkway Project.
- Approve a work authorization with Atkins North America, Inc., to provide general engineering consultant services for the SH 71 Express Project.
- Approve a work authorization with Telvent USA, LLC, for toll system design and integration services for the SH 71 Express Project.
- Approve a resolution supporting the proposed amendment to the Texas Constitution providing for increased state funding for roads, highways and bridges.
- Quarterly briefing on the MoPac Improvement Project.
- Quarterly briefing on the following projects: Maha Loop/Elroy Road, 183/183A Intersection, SH 71 Express, Bergstrom Expressway, Oak Hill Parkway, MoPac South, MoPac Intersections, 183 North, SH 45 SW
- Presentation on traffic modeling for the SH 45 SW project.
- Executive Director's Report.
- Executive Session: Discuss acquisition of one or more parcels or interests in real property needed for the Manor Expressway Project as authorized by §551.072 (Deliberation Regarding Real Property), and related legal issues as authorized by §551.071.
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues relating to procurement and financing of Mobility Authority transportation projects, as authorized by §551.071 (Consultation With Attorney).
- Executive Session:Discuss legal issues related to claims by or against the Mobility Authority, pending or contemplated litigation and any related settlement offers; or other matters as authorized by §551.071 (Consultation With Attorney).
- Authorize negotiation and execution of an agreement with William K. Reagan and Reagan National Advertising of Austin, Inc. to resolve outstanding claims relating to acquisition of property interests in Parcel 17.
- Adjourn Meeting.
- Large Board Book