Regular Meeting of the Board of Directors
This is an archived board meeting.
2012 Feb 23
- Recognition of Travis County Judge Samuel T. Biscoe for the purpose of Judge Biscoe's administration of the oath of office to David B. Armbrust.
- Welcome and opening remarks by the Chairman and members of the Board of Directors.
- Opportunity for Public Comment.
- Election of Officers
- Approve the minutes for the January 25, 2012, Regular Board Meeting.
- Authorize procurement for an IT Consultant.
- Authorize procurements for an environmental consultant and a design consultant for the MoPac South Express Lanes Project.
- Authorize procurement for an environmental consultant for the 183 North Express Lanes Project.
- Approve a codification of all previously-adopted resolutions that establish the rules, regulations, and policies of the Mobility Authority.
- Accept the financial report for January, 2012.
- Executive Director's Report: Project Updates.
- Executive Session: Discuss acquisition of one or more parcels or interests in real property for the Manor Expressway Project.
- Executive Sessions: Discuss legal issues related to claims by or against the Authority, pending or contemplated litigation and any related settlement offers, or other matters as authorized by §551.071 (Consultation With Attorney).
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues relating to procurement and financing of CTRMA transportation projects, as authorized by §551.071 (Consultation With Attorney).
- Executive Session: Discuss personnel matters as authorized by §551.074 (Personnel Matters).
- Authorize negotiation and execution of settlement agreement in a purchase contract for the Manor Expressway Project for parcels or property interest.
- Adjourn Meeting.
- Large Board Book for Download