Regular Meeting of the Board of Directors
This is an archived board meeting.
2012 Aug 24
- Welcome and opening remaks by the Chairman and members of the Board of Directors.
- Opportunity for Public Comment.
- Approve the minutes for the July 25, 2012, Regular Board Meeting.
- Approve an amended work authorization with HNTB Corporation relating to the 183A Phase II Project.
- Approve an amended work authorization with Atkins North America, Inc.,relating to the Bergstrom Expressway project.
- Approve an interlocal agreement with the Texas Department of Transportation to provide roadway and facility maintenance services on Mobility Authority roadways.
- Approve an amendment to the interlocal agreement with the Texas Transportation Institute relating to analysis of traffic data provided by INRIX.
- Approve an advance funding agreement with the Texas Department of Transportation for a pilot program to study revenue-neutral variable pricing strategies on 183A to reduce downstream congestion.
- Approve new work authorizations for existing vendors HNTB Corporation, MSX International, Inc., Stantec Consulting Services, Inc., and Telvent USA Corporation to conduct a pilot program to study revenue-neutral variable pricing strategies on 183A.
- Approve an interlocal agreement authorized by the City of Austin relating to sound wall construction on city right of way for the MoPac Improvement Project.
- Approve an interlocal agreement authorized by the City of Austin to provide $100,000 from city funds towards the cost of the MoPac Improvement Project.
- Declare certain personal property of the Mobility Authority as salvage or surplus property subject to disposal.
- Accept the financial reports for July 2012.
- Executive Director's report.
- Executive Session: Discuss acquisition of one or more parcels or interests in real property needed for the Manor Expressway Project and related legal issues.
- Executive Session: Discuss acquisition of real property or interests in real property for Mobility Authority office space and related needs and related legal issues.
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues related to First Baptist Church of Leander, et al v. Texas Department of Transportation, et al; Cause No. D-1-GN-09-001329 in the 201st District Court of Travis County, Texas.
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues related to claims by or against the Mobility Authority, pending or contemplated litigation and any related settlement offers; or other matters.
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues relating to procurement and financing of Mobility Authority transportation projects.
- Executive Session: Discuss personnel matters.
- Authorize negotiation and execution of a purchase contract, a settlement agreement, or both in a pending eminent domain proceeding to acquire the following described parcel or property interest for the Manor Expressway Project: Parcel 60, 58, and 61.
- Authorize negotiation and execution of a purchase contract to acquire approximately 10 acres abutting Old Manor Road for use by the Mobility Authority as a long-term storage yard for materials and equipment.
- Approve the release of a 0.3045 acre drainage easement abutting 183A to Pecan Grove SPVEF, L.P.
- Adjourn Meeting.
- Large Board Book for Download.