General Meeting of the Board of Directors
This is an archived board meeting.
2013 Aug 28
- Welcome and opening remarks by the Chairman and members of the Board of Directors.
- Opportunity for Public Comment.
- Approve the minutes for the July 31, 2013, Regular Board Meeting.
- Approve naming the Mobility Authority board meeting room to honor Lowell H. Lebermann, Jr.
- Reject all bids received July 22, 2013, for improvements to the southbound 183A frontage road at RM 1431.
- Authorize the Executive Director to execute a restated and amended development agreement with Cedar Park Town Center, L.P., procure bids to improve the southbound 183A frontage road at RM 1431; award and execute a contract to the lowest best bidder.
- Approve an amended and restated landscape license agreement with the Block House Municipal Utility District.
- Approve a new work authorization with Telvent USA, L.L.C., to install improvements needed for a Mobility Authority toll and traffic management center at the Field Office Building on 183A.
- Approve an interlocal agreement with the Camino Real Regional Mobility Authority to provide toll transaction processing and toll collection services to CRRMA by and through the Mobility Authority.
- Approve an amendment to the Policy Code relating to notice of letting for a construction contract.
- Quarterly Briefing on the MoPac Improvement Project.
- Quarterly Briefing on the Manor Expressway Project.
- Quarterly Briefing on the following projects: Bergstrom Expressway environmental study; Oak Hill Parkway environmental study; MoPac South environmental study; 183 North environmental study; SH 45 Southwest environmental study; and SH 71 Express Project.
- Executive Director's Report.
- Executive Session: Discuss acquisition of one or more parcels or interests in real property needed for the Manor Expressway Project as authorized by §551.072 (Deliberation Regarding Real Property), and related legal issues as authorized by §551.071.
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues related to claims by or against the Mobility Authority, pending or contemplated litigation and any related settlement offers; or other matters as authorized by §551.071 (Consultation With Attorney).
- Authorize negotiation and execution of a purchase contract, a settlement agreement, or both in a pending eminent domain proceeding to acquire the following described parcel or property interest for the Manor Expressway Project: Parcels 29, 29, and 42.
- Adjourn Meeting.
- Large Book for Download.