General Meeting of the Board of Directors
This is an archived board meeting.
2014 Oct 29
Meeting RecapMinutes Resolutions
- Welcome and opening remarks by the Chairman and members of the Board of Directors.
- Presentation of the Lowell H. Lebermann, Jr., Boardroom Plaque
- Opportunity for public comment.
- Discuss, consider, and take appropriate action to accept the Fiscal Year 2014 Audit Reports.
- Approve an amendment to existing work authorizations and authorize future work authorizations under the contract with CDM Smith Inc. for traffic and revenue studies on Mobility Authority toll projects.
- Approve an amendment to the advance funding agreement with the Texas Department of Transportation for a pilot program using real-time ridesharing technology.
- Approve a contract and work authorization with Rodriguez Transportation Group, Inc., for professional engineering design services for the SH 45 SW Project.
- Approve the minutes for the July 30, 2014, Regular Board Meeting.
- Approve the minutes for the September 24, 2014, Regular Board Meeting.
- Approve the financial statements for September 2014.
- Report the automatic toll rate escalation percentage to become effective January 1, 2015, and, if desired, approve a modified toll rate escalation percentage effective January 1, 2015.
- Award a contract for marketing services for the MoPac Express Lanes information campaign.
- Amend the Policy Code to recognize local presence as a consideration in certain procurements.
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues related to legislation proposed to the 84th Texas Legislature that could affect the Mobility Authority or its operations, as authorized by §551.071 (Consultation With Attorney).
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues related to claims by or against the Mobility Authority; pending or contemplated litigation and any related settlement offers; or other matters as authorized by §551.071 (Consultation With Attorney).
- Approve a legislative program for issues and proposals affecting the Mobility Authority in the 84th Texas Legislature.
- 16. Approve a proposed settlement agreement in Central Texas Regional Mobility Authority and the State of Texas v. Frederic Clarke Morse, III, et al., Cause No. C-1-CV-11-003526 to acquire by eminent domain Parcels 8 and 8E of the Manor Expry Toll Project
- Quarterly briefing on the MoPac Improvement Project.
- 18. Quarterly briefing on the following projects: Maha Loop/Elroy Road, 183/183A Intersection, Bergstrom Expressway, SH 71 Express, SH 45 SW, Oak Hill Parkway, MoPac South, MoPac Intersections, and 183 North.
- Executive Director's Report.
- Adjourn Meeting
- October 29, 2014 Large Board Book