General Meeting of the Board of Directors
This is an archived board meeting.
2013 Nov 20
Meeting RecapMinutes Resolutions
- Welcome and opening remarks by the Chairman and members of the Board of Directors.
- Opportunity for Public Comment.
- Approve the minutes for the October 30, 2013, Regular Board Meeting.
- Approve an amendment to the contract with Austin Traffic Signal Construction Company, L.P., relating to traffic signals and roadway illumination.
- Authorize procurement of a construction contract for the Manor Expressway maintenance facility.
- Authorize issuing a request for information or a reqest for qualifications to procure software to assist in managing regional traffic congestion as a result of construction activities on the MoPac Improvement Project.
- Authorize a boundary adjustment for the Manor Expressway maintenance facility tract consistent with an application for plat approval submitted to the City of Austin by JB 290 Ltd.
- Approve an amendment to the Policy Code relating to gateway monuments on Mobility Authority right-of-way.
- Approve the financial statements for October, 2013.
- Presentation on regional demographic trends by Ryan Robinson, City of Austin demographer.
- Monthly briefing on the MoPac Improvement Project.
- Executive Director's Report.
- Executive Session: Discuss acquisition of one or more parcels or interests in real property needed for the Manor Expressway Project.
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues related to claims by or against the Mobility Authority, pending or contemplated litigation and any related settlement offers; or other matters.
- Authorize negotiation and execution of a purchase contract, a settlement agreement, or both in a pending eminent domain proceeding to acquire the following described parcel or property interest for the Manor Expressway Project: Parcel 41.
- Adjourn Meeting.
- Large Book for Download.