General Meeting of the Board of Directors
This is an archived board meeting.
2011 May 25
- Welcome, opening remarks, and comments concerning items of community interest by the Chairman and members of the Board of Directors.
- Open Comment Period for Public Comment
- Approve the minutes for the April 27, 2011 General Board Meeting.
- Approve a Change Order #2 for additional pavement and signal work on the construction contract with Webber LLC for the Manor Expressway Direct Connectors at US 183 Project.
- Approve a supplement to Atkins' Work Authorization #2 concerning general engineering consultant services for the Bergstrom Expressway Project (US183S)
- Approve an extension and revision to the scope of services for the contract with Stantec Consulting Services, Inc., for traffic and revenue engineering services.
- Accept monthly financial report for April, 2011.
- Briefing and update on the draft budget for Fiscal Year 2012.
- Executive Director's Report
- Executive Session: Discuss acquisition of one or more parcels or interests in real property needed for the Manor Expressway Project and related legal issues, as authorized by section 551.072 and by section 551.071
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues relating to legislation proposed to the 82nd Texas Legislature that may affect the Mobility Authority, its operations, or jurisdiction, as authorized by section 551.071.
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues relating to procurement and financing of CTRMA transportation projects, as authorized by section 551.071.
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues related to claims by or against the Authority, pending or contemplated litigation, and any related settlement offers, or matters authorized by section 551.071.
- Executive Session: Discuss personnel matters as authorized by section 551.074.
- Consider and revise the CTRMA legislative program for the 82nd Texas Legislature if that action is necessary or desirable.
- Declare a public necessity to acquire the following described parcels, authorize negotiation and execution of a purchase contract, the negotiation and execution of a posession and use agreement, or the power of eminent domain for the Manor Expressway
- *Full Board Book for Download