Regular Meeting of the Board of Directors
This is an archived board meeting.
2013 Mar 27
Meeting RecapMinutes Resolutions
- Welcome and opening remarks by the Chairman and members of the Board of Directors.
- Opportunity for Public Comment.
- Presentation on the MoPac Improvement Project, followed by public comment and questions relating to the presentation.
- Approve the minutes for the February 27, 2013 Regular Board Meeting.
- Authorize execution of a contract and initial work authorization with Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. for environmental engineering services for the MoPac South Project.
- Authorize negotiation and execution of a contract for preliminary engineering and environmental services for the 183 North Project.
- Authorize execution of a contract for landscape maintenance services for Mobility Authority road corridors.
- Authorize execution of a contract for construction of a right-turn lane from the 183A frontage road into Scottsdale Drive.
- Authorize execution of a development agreement with Cedar Park Town Center LP and advertising for bids to construct a right-turn lane on the 183A frontage road.
- Report on legislative issues, with possible action to revise the Mobility Authority legislative program for the 83rd Texas Legislature.
- Accept the financial reports for February 2013.
- Executive Director's report.
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues relating to legislation proposed to the 83rd Texas Legislature that could affect the Mobility Authority or its operations, as authorized by §551.071 (Consultation With Attorney).
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues related to claims by or against the Mobility Authority, pending or contemplated litigation and any related settlement offers; or other matters as authorized by §551.071 (Consultation With Attorney).
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues relating to procurement and financing of Mobility Authority transportation projects, as authorized by §551.071 (Consultation With Attorney).
- Executive Session: Discuss personnel matters as authorized by §551.074 (Personnel Matters).
- Adjourn Meeting.
- Large Board Book for Download.