Regular Meeting of the Board of Directors
This is an archived board meeting.
2013 Apr 24
Meeting RecapMinutes Resolutions
- Welcome and opening remarks by the Chairman and members of the Board of Directors.
- Opportunity for Public Comment.
- Approve the minutes for the March 27, 2013, Regular Board Meeting.
- Approve a new work authorization with HNTB Corporation for project management and related services for the MoPac Improvement Project.
- Report on legislative issues and possible action to revise the Mobility Authority legislative program for the 83rd Texas Legislature.
- Authorize the Executive Director to execute a development agreement with Cedar Park Town Center LP, and to advertise for bids for improvements to the southbound 183A frontage road north of its intersection with RM 1431.
- Approve an amended agreement with Crosswind Communications, LLC, for additional services including work on the MoPac Improvement Project and the Oak Hill Parkway study.
- Approve an advance funding agreement with the Texas Department of Transportation for a pilot program to study use of real-time ridesharing technology.
- Approve a new proprietary vendor contract with Avego Corporation and revised agreements with HNTB Corporation, the Texas A&M Transportation Institute, and Telvent USA Corporation for a pilot program to study use of real-time ridesharing technology.
- Amend the Policy Code to adopt records retention schedules established by the Texas State Library and Archives Commission.
- Approve an updated list of investment banking firms authorized to provide investment banking services to the Mobility Authority.
- Approve an amended agreement with Stantec Consulting Services Inc. for traffic and revenue studies related to 183A.
- Approve an agreement with CDM Smith for traffic and revenue studies related to the MoPac South Project.
- Accept the financial reports for March 2013.
- Presentation on preliminary FY 2014 Budget for the Mobility Authority.
- Quarterly Briefing on the MoPac Improvement Project.
- Quarterly Briefing on the Manor Expressway Project.
- Quarterly Briefing on environmental studies for: Bergstrom Expressway Project, Oak Hill Parkway Project, MoPac South Project, and 183 North Project.
- Executive Director's Report.
- Executive Session: Discuss acquisition of one or more parcels or interests in real property needed for the Manor Expressway Project and related legal issues.
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues relating to legislation proposed to the 83rd Texas Legislature that could affect the Mobility Authority or its operations.
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues related to claims by or against the Mobility Authority, pending or contemplated litigation and any related settlement offers; or other matters.
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues relating to procurement and financing of Mobility Authority transportation projects.
- Executive Session: Discuss personnel matters.
- Authorize negotiation and execution of a purchase contract, a settlement agreement, or both in a pending eminent domain proceeding to acquire the following described parcel or property interest for the Manor Expressway Project: Parcel 28.
- Adjourn Meeting.
- Large Board Book for Download