General Meeting of the Board of Directors
This is an archived board meeting.
2016 Jan 27
- Welcome and opening remarks by the Chairman and members of the Board of Directors.
- Opportunity for public comment.
- Discuss acquisition of one or more parcels or interests in real property needed for the Bergstrom Expressway (183 South) Project and the US 290 E Project.
- Discuss legal issues related to claims by or against the Mobility Authority; pending or contemplated litigation and any related settlement offers.
- Discuss legal issues relating to procurement and financing of Mobility Authority transportation projects.
- Discuss legal issues related to claims by or against the Mobility Authority.
- Discuss personnel matters.
- Approve a contract to acquire Parcel 14 of the US 290 E Project, a 1.837 acre parcel of real estate located at the southwest corner of 290E and Springdale Road, Austin, Travis County, Texas, from Speedy Stop Food Stores.
- Approve the minutes for the December 16, 2015, Regular Board Meeting.
- Accept the financial statements for December 2015.
- Award a construction contract for the interim improvements at the SH 130 – Manor Expressway intersection.
- Consider support of City of Austin grant application for â€œBeyond Traffic: The Smart City Challenge.â€
- Justification for Single Sourced Contract for website services.
- HERO Program update.
- Quarterly briefing on the MoPac Improvement Project.
- Quarterly briefing on the 183 South Project.
- Quarterly briefing on transportation projects under development.
- Executive Director's Report.
- Adjourn Meeting.
- January 27, 2016 Large Board Book for Download
- January 27, 2016 Powerpoint Presentations