Regular Meeting of the Board of Directors
This is an archived board meeting.
2012 Jan 19
- Welcome and opening remarks by the Chairman and members of the Board of Directors.
- Opportunity for Public Comment.
- Approve the minutes for the December 7, 2011, Regular Board Meeting.
- Approve the 2012 Strategic Plan for the Central Texas Regional Mobility Authority.
- Award the construction contract for the 183A South Brushy Creek Pedestrian Bridge.
- Approve a new interlocal agreement with the Cameron County Regional Mobility Authority to provide ongoing toll system maintenance services.
- Approve an amended woth authorization with Telvent USA Corporation under the maintenance services for the toll collection system contract to provide toll system maintenance services to the Cameron County Regional Mobility Authority.
- Approve an interlocal agreement with the North Texas Transportation Authority, the Texas Department of Transportation, and the Harris County Toll Road Authority to provide for continuing maintenance of the interoperability hub system.
- Approve an interlocal agreement with the Texas Department of Transportation to provide courtesy patrols on the 183A Turnpike during 2012.
- Approve a policy to establish permitting requirements and processes relating to use of CTRMA-provided public utility encasements on the 183A Turnpike.
- Approve the assignment of the professional services agreement for legal services as CTRMA's bond counsel from Vinson & Elkins LLP to Bracewell & Guiliani LLP.
- Approve an update to the list of Authorized Investment Broker Dealers included in the CTRMA Investment Policy.
- Approve amendments to governing documents for the voluntary CTRMA employee 457 (k) retirement contributions plan.
- Accept the financial reports for November and December, 2011.
- Quarterly briefing on the Manor Expressway Project.
- Quarterly briefing on the 183A Expressway Phase II Project.
- Quarterly briefing on the MoPac Improvement Project.
- Executive Director's Report.
- Executive Session: Discuss acquisition of one or more parcels or interests in real property needed for the Manor Expressway Project.
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues related to claims by or against the Authority, pending or contemplated litigation and any related settlement offers, including First Baptist of Leander v. TxDOT.
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues relating to procurement and financing of CTRMA transportation projects.
- Executive Session: Discuss personnel matters.
- Authorize negotiation and execution of settlement agreement in a purchase contract for the Manor Expressway Project for Parcel 22AC.
- Adjourn Meeting.
- Large Board Book For Download.