General Meeting of the Board of Directors
This is an archived board meeting.
2015 Jul 01
- Welcome and opening remarks by the Chairman and members of the Board of Directors.
- Opportunity for public comment.
- Approve a work authorization with Fagan Consulting LLC to provide general systems consulting services during FY 2016.
- Approve a personal services agreement with Neal Spelce for communication and outreach services.
- Approve the minutes for the May 27, 2015, Regular Board Meeting.
- Approve a work authorization for Atkins North America, Inc., to provide general engineering consulting and oversight services for the Bergstrom Expressway (183 South) project.
- Approve the budget for Fiscal Year 2016.
- Amend the Policy Code to approve Article 1 of Chapter 2 (Finances) as the Investment Policy and Strategy.
- Approve the list of financial institutions and qualified brokers authorized to provide investment services and engage in investment transactions with the Mobility Authority.
- Authorize issuing a request for proposals to solicit an interim loan for development of the Bergstrom Expressway (183 South) project.
- Add the Bergstrom Expressway (183 South) project to the Mobility Authority Turnpike System.
- Accept the financial statements for May 2015.
- Report on the 84th Texas Legislature.
- Executive Director's Report.
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues related to claims by or against the Mobility Authority, pending or contemplated litigation and any related settlement offers; or other matters as authorized by §551.071 (Consultation With Attorney).
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues relating to procurement and financing of Mobility Authority transportation projects, as authorized by §551.071 (Consultation With Attorney).
- Executive Session: Discuss personnel matters as authorized by §551.074 (Personnel Matters).
- Adjourn Meeting.
- July 1 2015 Large Board Book for Download
- PowerPoint Presentations July 1 2015