General Meeting of the Board of Directors
This is an archived board meeting.
2015 Apr 22
- Welcome and opening remarks by the Chairman and members of the Board of Directors.
- Opportunity for public comment.
- Authorize negotiation and execution of a project development agreement with the Texas Department of Transportation for the Bergstrom Expressway 183 South project.
- Authorize negotiation and execution of an agreement with the Texas Department of Transportation for Mobility Authority maintenance of non-tolled TxDOT facilities in roadway corridors shared with Mobility Authority toll facilities.
- Approve a landscape license agreement with Crescent Leander TX, LLC for an entry monument to its development project on 183A.
- Approve the minutes for the March 25, 2015, Regular Board Meeting.
- Accept the financial statements for March 2015.
- Authorize a traffic engineering analysis and a traffic impact report by the Center for Transportation Research at the University of Texas at Austin on northbound traffic from the proposed Loop 1 South express lanes exiting to West CÃ©sar Chavez Street.
- Amend the Policy Code to prohibit a vehicle with more than two axles from using a tolled lane on the MoPac Improvement Project unless the Policy Code exempts that vehicle from paying toll charges.
- Amend the Policy Code relating to toll exemptions on Mobility Authority toll facilities for vehicles providing public transit.
- Briefing and appropriate action on a proposal to live stream on the Internet meetings of the Mobility Authority Board of Directors.
- Quarterly briefing on the MoPac Improvement Project.
- Quarterly briefing on projects in environmental review.
- Executive Director's Report.
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues related to legislation proposed to the 84th Texas Legislature that could affect the Mobility Authority or its operations, as authorized by §551.071 (Consultation With Attorney).
- Report on legislative issues and possible action to revise the Mobility Authority legislative program for the 84th Texas Legislature.
- April 22 2015 Board Book
- PowerPoint Presentations