As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve, the Mobility Authority is adjusting operations and following guidance to help slow the spread. This page is intended to provide the most recent updates on our operations as well as provide links to other valuable information.
To Our Valued Customers
The safety and health of our customers, employees and community are of the utmost importance to the Mobility Authority, and we are here to help during these unprecedented times. We understand the concern and uncertainty customers may be experiencing surrounding COVID-19, and we are committed to being responsive to the needs of our customers as the situation evolves.
Customer service and bill payment options remain available online at PayMobilityBill.com and by phone at (833) 762-8655. Customers may experience longer than normal wait times to speak to a customer service representative due to the increased phone demand. We are striving to keep our call and response times as short as possible for our valued customers.
Board Meetings Live-Streamed
Our Board of Directors meetings will continue to be live-streamed for the public to view remotely. Some Board members may be present in the Board room, while others may participate remotely. For more information about our Board meetings, click here.
Our Commitment to Public Engagement
Here’s how you can continue to engage with us and stay up to date on all our projects, even during this uncertain time:
- Visit our website
- Reach us by phone: (512) 996-9778
- Contact us via email
- Follow us on Twitter, connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook
- For information on the 183A Phase III Project, visit our website, follow us on twitter, or contact us via email.
- For information on the 183 North Mobility Project, visit our website, follow us on twitter, or contact us via email.
- Visit our projects page for information on our other projects under development.
Other COVID-19 Resources:
- City of Austin
- Williamson County
- Travis County
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- World Health Organization