General Meeting of the Board of Directors
This is an archived board meeting.
2011 Sep 22
- Welcome, opening remarks, and comments concerning items of community interest by the Chairman and members of the Board of Directors.
- Open Comment Period for Public Comment
- Approve the minutes for the August 24, 2011 General Board Meeting.
- Approve an amendment to the work authorization with HNTB Corporation for the South Brushy Creek Pedestrian Bridge Project.
- Approve an interlocal agreement with the Texas Department of Transportation relating to access by CTRMA to the TxDOT Customer Service Center/Violation Processing Center account management system.
- Approve 2012 Plan Year Changes to the CTRMA Plan with the Texas County and District Retirement System.
- Approve the CTRMA Investment Policy and list of approved broker/dealers.
- Accept the monthly financial reports for July and August, 2011.
- Executive Director's Report.
- Executive Session: Discuss acquisition of one or more parcels or interests in real property needed for the Manor Expressway Project and related legal issues as authorized by §551.072 and §551.071.
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues relating to procurement and financing of CTRMA transportation projects, as authorized by §551.071 (Consultation with Attorney).
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues relating to claims by or against the Authority, pending or contemplated litigation and any related settlement offers, or other matters as authorized by §551.071 (Consultation with Attorney).
- Executive Session: Discuss personnel matters as authorized by §551.074 (Personnel Matters).
- Declare a public necessity to acquire one or more described parcels of land or related property of interest for the Manor Expressway Project.
- *Full Board Book for Download