General Meeting of the Board of Directors
This is an archived board meeting.
2011 Oct 20
- Welcome, opening remarks, and comments concerning items of community interest by the Chairman and members of the Board of Directors.
- Open Comment Period for Public Comment.
- Approve the minutes for the September 28, 2011, General Board Meeting.
- Audit Committee Meeting: Call Audit Committee Meeting to Order: Robert L. Bennett, Jr., Chairman
- Audit Committee Meeting: Introduction of external auditors from PMB Helin Donovan, LLP
- Audit Committee Meeting: Discuss, consider, and take appropriate action to accept the Fiscal Year 2011 Audit Reports
- Audit Committee Meeting: Adjourn Meeting.
- Approve a sponsorship and advertising agreement with Hicks Cedar Park LLC relating to events at the Cedar Park Center.
- Approve a change order with Webber LLC to add a Shared-Use Path Gap Project to 183A Phase II Project.
- Accept the monthly financial reports for September, 2011.
- Quarterly briefing on the MoPac Improvement Project.
- Quarterly briefing on the 183A Expressway Phase II Project.
- Quarterly briefing on the Manor Expressway Project.
- Executive Director's Report.
- Executive Session: Discuss acquisition of one or more parcels or interests in real property needed for the Manor Expressway Project and related legal issues.
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues relating to procurement and financing of CTRMA transportation projects, as authorized by §551.071 (Consultation With Attorney).
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues related to claims by or against the Authority, pending or contemplated litigation and any related settlement offers, or other matters as authorized by §551.071 (Consultation With Attorney).
- Executive Session: Discuss personnel matters as authorized by §551.074 (Personnel Matters).
- Declare a public necessity to acquire one or more parcels of land or related property interest for the Manor Expressway Project.
- Adjourn Meeting.
- *Full Board Book for Download