General Meeting of the Board of Directors
This is an archived board meeting.
2015 Nov 24
- Welcome and opening remarks by the Chairman and members of the Board of Directors.
- Opportunity for public comment – See Notes at the end of the agenda.
- Conduct a public hearing and consider a resolution approving the Mobility Authority's permanent use of a 0.688 acre strip of land for the 183 South Project.
- Approve the minutes for the October 28, 2015, Regular Board Meeting, and approve revised minutes for the August 24, 2015, Special Called Board Meeting.
- Accept the financial statements for October 2015.
- Award a contract for communications and marketing consultant services.
- Approve a contract to acquire Parcel 132 of the 183 South Project.
- Briefing on the bond sale for 183 South project.
- Briefing on development and adoption of connected and automated vehicle technologies.
- Executive Director's Report.
- Discuss acquisition of one or more parcels or interests in real property needed for the Bergstrom Expressway (183 South) Project and related legal issues, including consideration of the use of eminent domain to condemn property.
- Discuss legal issues related to claims by or against the Mobility Authority; pending or contemplated litigation and any related settlement offers.
- Discuss legal issues relating to procurement and financing of Mobility Authority transportation projects.
- Discuss personnel matters.
- Adjourn Meeting.
- November 24, 2015 Large Board Book for Download.
- November 24, 2015 Board Meeting Presentations