General Meeting of the Board of Directors
This is an archived board meeting.
2013 May 22
- Welcome and Opening Remarks by the Chairman and Members of the Board of Directors.
- Opportunity for Public Comment.
- Approve the minutes for the April 24, 2013 Regular Board Meeting.
- Preliminary FY 2014 Budget for the Mobility Authority.
- Presentation on 2013 revenue bond refunding.
- Authorize execution of a contract for landscape maintenance services for Mobility Authority road corridors.
- Authorize the Executive Director to execute a development agreement with Cedar Park Town Center LP, and to advertise for bids for improvements to the southbound 183A frontage road north of its intersection with RM 1431.
- Report on legislative issues and possible action to revise the Mobility Authority legislative program for the 83rd Texas Legislature.
- Amend the Policy Code to adopt procedures and standards concerning direct access from abutting properties to Mobility Authority frontage roads.
- Approve an amended agreement with Stantec Consulting Services Inc. to provide additional traffic and revenue support services for existing and proposed Mobility Authority projects.
- Accept the financial reports for April 2013.
- Briefing on the communications plan for the MoPac Improvement Project.
- Executive Director's report.
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues relating to legislation proposed to the 83rd Texas Legislature that could affect the Mobility Authority or its operations, as authorized by §551.071 (Consultation With Attorney).
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues related to claims by or against the Mobility Authority, pending or contemplated litigation and any related settlement offers; or other matters as authorized by §551.071 (Consultation With Attorney).
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues relating to procurement and financing of Mobility Authority transportation projects, as authorized by §551.071 (Consultation With Attorney).
- Executive Session: Discuss personnel matters as authorized by §551.074 (Personnel Matters).
- Adjourn Meeting.
- Large Board Book for Download.