General Meeting of the Board of Directors
This is an archived board meeting.
2017 Mar 29
- Welcome and opening remarks by the Chairman and members of the Board of Directors.
- Opportunity for public comment.
- Welcome newly appointed Board Member and administer the oath of office.
- Discuss and consider the election of a Secretary.
- Discuss and consider the appointment of a Chair to the Audit Committee.
- Amend the minutes from the January 25, 2017 Regular Board Meeting.
- Approve the minutes for the February 22, 2017 Regular Board Meeting.
- Accept the financial statements for February 2017.
- Discuss and take appropriate action regarding the initial payment to the Regional Infrastructure Fund.
- Authorize a procurement of a firm to provide pay-by-mail, violations processing, collections and customer service.
- Approve Work Authorization No. 14 with Kapsch Inc. for system integration services related to the SH 45 SW Project.
- Monthly briefing on the MoPac Improvement Project.
- Briefing on the HERO Program.
- Executive Director Comments.
- Discuss acquisition of one or more parcels or interests in real property needed for the Bergstrom Expressway (183 South) Project.
- Discuss legal issues related to claims by or against the Mobility Authority.
- Discuss legal issues relating to procurement and financing of Mobility Authority transportation projects.
- Discuss personnel matters.
- Consideration of the use of eminent domain to condemn property for the 183 South Project.
- March 29, 2017 Board Meeting Board Book
- March 29, 2017 Board Meeting PowerPoint Presentation.