Regular Meeting of the Board of Directors
This is an archived board meeting.
2012 Jun 22
- Welcome and opening remarks by the Chairman and members of the Board of Directors.
- Opportunity for Public Comment.
- Approve the minutes for the May, 30, 2012, Regular Board Meeting and of the May 24, 2012 and June 8, 2012, Special Called Board Meetings.
- Approve the FY 2012-2013 Annual Budget.
- Authorize execution of an agreement with the Capital Area Metropolitan Planning Organization for financial assistance to develop the MoPac Improvement Project.
- Accept the financial reports for May, 2012.
- Executive Director's report.
- Executive Session: Discuss acquisition of one or more parcels or interests in real property needed for the Manor Expressway Project and related legal issues.
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues related to claims by or against the Mobility Authority, pending or contemplated litigation and any related settlement offers; or other matters.
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues relating to procurement and financing of Mobility Authority transportation projects, as authorized by §551.071 (Consultation With Attorney).
- Executive Session: Discuss personnel matters as authorized by §551.074 (Personnel Matters).
- Authorize negotiation and execution of a purchase contract, a settlement agreement, or both in a pending eminent domain proceeding to acquire the following described parcel or property interest for the Manor Expressway Project: Parcel 60 & Parcel 113.
- Adjourn meeting.
- Large Board Book for Download