General Meeting of the Board of Directors
This is an archived board meeting.
2014 Jun 25
- Welcome, Opening Remarks and Board Member Comments.
- Open Comment Period for Public Comment.
- Introduction and presentation by PMB Helin Donovan, LLP, auditors for the Mobility Authority Fiscal Year 2014 audit.
- Approve the minutes for the May 21, 2014 Regular Board Meeting.
- Approve an amendment to the contract with Crosswind Communications, LLC, for communication and marketing consulting services.
- Approve a personal services contract with Neal Spelce to provide community outreach services for the MoPac Improvement Project.
- Authorize the Executive Director to negotiate and execute an agreement with Metropia Inc., consistent with funding approval by the Federal Highway Administration.
- Approve a change order with Central Texas Mobility Constructors, LLC, for the Manor Expressway Phase II Project.
- Award a contract for milling and overlay work on 183A.
- Authorize procurement of a construction contract for improvements to the US 183/183A intersection.
- Approve the Risk Management Audit performed by The Hidler Group, Inc.
- Review and approve the Investment Policy (Article 1, Chapter 2 of the Policy Code) for Fiscal Year 2015.
- Approve the financial institutions and brokers authorized to provide investment services to the Mobility Authority for Fiscal Year 2015.
- Approve the 2014 Mobility Authority Strategic Plan.
- Approve the budget for Fiscal Year 2015.
- Approve the financial statements for May 2014.
- Executive Director's Report.
- Executive Session: Discuss acquisition of one or more parcels or interests in real property needed for the Manor Expressway Project and releated legal issues.
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues relating to procurement and financing of Mobility Authority transportation projects.
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues related to claims by or against the Mobility Authority, pending or contemplated litigation and any related settlement offers; or other matters.
- Authorize negotiation and execution of a purchase contract, a settlement agreement, or both, to acquire Parcel 21A(AC) of the Manor Expressway Project.
- Large Book for Download