General Meeting of the Board of Directors
This is an archived board meeting.
2016 Jul 27
- Welcome and opening remarks by the Chairman and members of the Board of Directors.
- Open Comment Period for Public Comment.
- Approve the minutes for the June 15, 2016 Regular Board Meeting and the July 11, 2016 Special Board Meeting.
- Accept the financial statements for May 2016 and June 2016.
- Approve an Interlocal Agreement with the Texas Department of Transportation to co-locate personnel for the purposes of serving Pay-by-Mail customers of both Agencies
- Approve an interlocal agreement with the Texas Department of Transportation for off-site materials, independent assurance, and skid and permeability testing.
- Approve a contract with CP&Y to provide design services for the 290E/SH130 Direct Connectors Project.
- Approve a Memorandum of Agreement with Capital Metro and Capital Area Metropolitan Planning Organization to implement the Park and Ride Initiative.
- Approve a Parameters Resolution to finance the design and construction of 290E, Phase III.
- Authorize reimbursement of financing expenditures for 290E, Phase III.
- Authorize reimbursement of financing expenditures for 183A, Phase III.
- Discuss acquisition of one or more parcels or interests in real property needed for the 183 South project and related legal issues, including consideration of the use of eminent domain to condemn property, pursuant to §551.072.
- Discuss legal issues related to claims by or against the Mobility Authority; pending or contemplated litigation and any related settlement offers; or other matters as authorized by §551.071 (Consultation With Attorney).
- Discuss legal issues relating to procurement and financing, as authorized by §551.071 (Consultation With Attorney).
- Discuss personnel matters as authorized by §551.074 (Personnel Matters).
- Discuss and consider authorizing the Executive Director to take any and all actions necessary to enforce the terms of the design-build contract with CH2M for the Mopac Improvement Project.
- Consider amendmentS to the CTRMA Policy Code regarding the Executive Director's procurement and contracting authority.
- Award a contract for the construction of the SH 45 Southwest Project.
- Award a contract for Construction Engineering and Inspection services for the SH 45 Southwest Project.
- Award a contract for Independent Environmental Compliance Management services for the SH 45 Southwest Project.
- Consideration of the use of eminent domain to condemn property.
- Authorize negotiation and execution of a contract to purchase Parcel 147AC of the 183 South (Bergstrom Expressway) Project.
- Presentation on the July 19, 2016 Sale of Subordinate Lien Revenue Refunding Bonds, Series 2016.
- Monthly briefing on the MoPac Improvement Project.
- Oakhill Parkway Public Outreach.
- Executive Director's Report.
- Wire One Austin
- July 27, 2016 Board Book
- July 27, 2016 Board Meeting PowerPoint Presentation