General Meeting of the Board of Directors
This is an archived board meeting.
2015 Feb 25
- Welcome and opening remarks by the Chairman and members of the Board of Directors.
- Opportunity for public comment
- Approve the minutes for the January 28, 2015, Regular Board Meeting.
- Accept the financial statements for January 2015.
- Discuss concepts of proposed improvements and change orders for the MoPac Improvement Project.
- Approve an amendment to the contract with CP&Y Inc. for preliminary engineering and environmental services on the 183 North Mobility project.
- Approve separate procurements for construction inspection services, on-site materials testing services, surveying services, and public involvement services for the Bergstrom Expressway Project.
- Approve procurement at the best value for the Mobility Authority of maintenance services for Mobility Authority roadways and related facilities and for adjacent Texas Department of Transportation roadways.
- Authorize negotiation of an agreement with the Texas Department of Transportation relating to maintenance of state highway assets adjacent to Mobility Authority toll lanes.
- Update on the MoPac Improvement Project.
- Executive Director's Report
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues related to claims by or against the Mobility Authority; pending or contemplated litigation and any related settlement offers; or other matters as authorized by §551.071 (Consultation With Attorney).
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues related to legislation proposed to the 84th Texas Legislature that could affect the Mobility Authority or its operations, as authorized by §551.071 (Consultation With Attorney).
- Report on legislative issues and possible action to revise the Mobility Authority legislative program for the 84th Texas Legislature.
- Large Book for Download
- February 25 2015 PowerPoint Presentations