General Meeting of the Board of Directors
This is an archived board meeting.
2015 Dec 16
- Welcome and opening remarks by the Chairman and members of the Board of Directors.
- Opportunity for public comment.
- Approve a supplement to the work authorization with HNTB Corporation for oversight of the MoPac Improvement Project.
- Approve a supplement to the work authorization with Atkins North America, Inc., for the oversight of the Manor Expressway (290E) Project.
- Approve the minutes for the November 24, 2015, Regular Board Meeting.
- Accept the financial statements for November 2015.
- Authorize procurement for construction engineering and inspection services for the 45 Southwest Project.
- Authorize execution of a contract with Edelman to provide communications and marketing consultant services.
- Approve Change Order No. 20 with Central Texas Mobility Constructors, LLC on the Manor Expressway (290E) Project.
- Executive Director's Report.
- Discuss acquisition of one or more parcels or interests in real property needed for the Bergstrom Expressway (183 South) Project.
- Discuss legal issues related to claims by or against the Mobility Authority.
- Discuss legal issues relating to procurement and financing of Mobility Authority transportation projects.
- Discuss personnel matters, including evaluation of the performance of the Executive Director.
- Approve an amended employment agreement with the Executive Director, including compensation and other contract terms.
- Adjourn Meeting.
- December 16, 2015 Large Board Book for Download
- December 16, 2015 Powerpoint Presentations