General Meeting of the Board of Directors
This is an archived board meeting.
2013 Dec 18
- Welcome and opening remarks by the Chairman and members of the Board of Directors.
- Opportunity for Public Comment.
- Approve the minutes for the November 20, 2013, Regular Board Meeting.
- Approve a work authorization with Atkins North America, Inc., to provide general engineering consultant services for development of the Bergstrom Expressway project.
- Approve an amendment to the Policy Code relating to gateway monuments on Mobility Authority right-of-way.
- Approve an amendment to the contract with Stantec Consulting Services, Inc., for traffic and revenue services.
- Authorize the borrowing of funds from Regions Bank and execution and delivery of a First Amendment to Secured Loan Agreement and other financing documents in connection therewith; and enacting other provisions related thereto.
- Approve the financial statements for November, 2013.
- Executive Director's Report.
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues related to claims by or against the Mobility Authority, pending or contemplated litigation and any related settlement offers; or other matters as authorized by §551.071 (Consultation With Attorney).
- Discuss personnel matters as authorized by §551.074 (Personnel Matters), including evaluation of the performance of the Executive Director.
- Large Book for Download.