General Meeting of the Board of Directors
This is an archived board meeting.
2011 Dec 01
- Welcome, opening remarks, and comments concerning items of community interest by the Chairman and members of the Board of Directors.
- Open Comment Period for Public Comment.
- Approve the minutes for the October 26, 2011, General Board Meeting and for the November 15, 2011, Board Retreat and Workshop.
- Proposed 2012 Strategic Plan.
- Executive Director's Report.
- Approve an amendment to the Schedule of Rates established by the Agreement for Violation Processing and Debt Collection Services with Gila LLC, d/b/a Municipal Services Bureau.
- Approve an amended interlocal agreement with the Cameron County Regional Mobility Authority to provide toll transaction processing, toll collection, and related services.
- Approve an amended work authorization under the Contract for Toll System Implementation with Telvent USA Corporation to provide toll system maintenance services to the Cameron County Regional Mobility Authority for one year.
- Approve a pass-through toll agreement with the Texas Department of Transportation relating to funding for the US183/183A Intersection Imrovement Project.
- Approve a new work authorization with HNTB Corporation relating to development of the US183/183A Intersection Improvement Project.
- Approve an amended work authorization with Rodriguez Transportation Group Inc. relating to development of 183A Phase II Project.
- Approve amendments to CTRMA policies to delegate to the Executive Director the authority to approve procurement, execute certain contracts, approve and execute settlement agreements concerning damage claims against CTRMA when amount doesn't exceed $50,000
- Authorize the borrowing of up to $5,000,000 from Regions Bank and the execution and delivery of a secured loan agreement by the Executive Director.
- Accept the financial report for October, 2011.
- Accept the 2011 Annual Report.
- Discuss acquisition of one or more parcels or interests in real property needed for the Manor Expressway Project and related legal issues, as authorized by §551.072 and by §551.071.
- Discuss legal issues relating to procurement and financing of CTRMA transportation projects, as authorized by §551.071 (Consultation With Attorney).
- Discuss legal issues related to claims by or against the Authority, pending or contemplated litigation and any related settlement offers, or other matters as authorized by §551.071 (Consultation With Attorney).
- Discuss personnel matters as authorized by §551.074 (Personnel Matters), including evaluation of the performance of the Executive Director.
- Approve an amended Employment Agreement for the Executive Director, including compensation and other contract terms.
- Adjourn Meeting.
- Full Board Book for Download.