General Meeting of the Board of Directors
This is an archived board meeting.
2017 Apr 26
9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Welcome and opening remarks by the Chairman and members of the Board of Directors.
- Opportunity for public comment.
- Welcome newly appointed Board Member and administer the oath of office.
- Audit Committee Meeting: Accept the Letter of Engagement for independent auditing services and report on the Insurance Audit.
- Approve the minutes for the March 29, 2017 Regular Board meeting.
- Accept the financial statements for March 2017.
- Approve financial institutions and qualified brokers authorized to provide investment services and engage in investment transactions with the Mobility Authority and reaffirm the CTRMA investment policy.
- Approve the annual compliance report to the Texas Department of Transportation required by 43 Texas Administrative Code §26.65.
- Exercise the option of the Mobility Authority under state law to develop, finance, construct, and operate the 183 North Project.
- Discuss and consider approval of Amendment No. 5 to the Agreement for HNTB’s General Consulting Civil Engineering Services and Supplement No. 4 to Work Authorization No. 16 for a time extension for the MoPac Improvement Project.
- Executive Director Report.
- Discuss legal issues related to claims by or against the Mobility Authority.
- Discuss legal issues relating to procurement and financing of Mobility Authority transportation projects.
- Discuss personnel matters.
- April 26, 2017 Board Meeting Board Book
- April 26, 2017 Board Meeting PowerPoint Presentation.