General Meeting of the Board of Directors
This is an archived board meeting.
2014 Apr 30
- Welcome and opening remarks by the Chairman and members of the Board of Directors.
- Opportunity for public comment.
- Approve the minutes for the March 26, 2014, Regular Board Meeting.
- Approve a new work authorization with Telvent USA LLC to provide toll system installation services to the Cameron County Regional Mobility Authority.
- Approve an amendment to the existing work authorization and a new work authorization with Telvent USA LLC to provide toll system maintenance services to the Cameron County Regional Mobility Authority.
- Approve an amendment to the contract with W.P. Engineering Consultants, Inc., for operation of the HERO program.
- Authorize a procurement for engineering services for final design of the SH 45 SW project.
- Exercise the option of the Mobility Authority under state law to develop, finance, construct, and operate the State Highway 45 Southwest Project.
- Approve the financial statements for March 2014.
- Approve an agreement with the City of Leander relating to financing and construction of improvements to the 183/183A intersection.
- Award a construction contract for the Manor Expressway maintenance yard.
- Authorize a procurement for a contract to perform milling and overlay work on 183A.
- Quarterly Briefing on the Manor Expressway Project.
- Quarterly Briefing on the MoPac Improvement Project.
- Environmental Process Presentation and Quarterly Briefing on the following projects: Bergstrom Expressway, Oak Hill Parkway, SH 71 Express, MoPac South, MoPac Intersections, 183 North, and SH 45 SW.
- Executive Director's Report.
- Executive Session: Discuss legal issues related to claims by or against the Mobility Authority, pending or contemplated litigation and any related settlement offers; or other matters as authorized by §551.071 (Consultation With Attorney).
- Adjourn Meeting.
- Large Board Book.